2 star hotel with a contemporary design in Villeneuve-Lez-Avignon
The hotel in a few words
Located in Villeneuve-Lez-Avignon, the O'Cub hotel overlooks the Rhone river and is decorated in both a seventy's and refined design. The panoramic terrace offers stunning views of Avignon, the Palace of the Popes and Mont Ventoux. Equally, the hotel has 23 rooms with a colorful decor, a true elegance that leaves the guest with a feeling of being in a cacoon of peace and serenity, some of which have a private balcony. Air conditioned and soundproofed, they guarantee a high level of comfort and tranquility during your stay.
The location of our hotel located respectively a 10 and 20 minutes walk from Avignon and downtown Villeneuve-Lez-Avignon, The latter being a beautiful medieval village having a number of interesting historical monuments, makes the hotel an ideal base for exploring the wine route along the Cotes du Rhone, the Luberon, the Camargue and as well as the Alpilles.
A few minutes from Barthelasse Island, the largest river island in Europe, you can enjoy walks along the banks to discover the fauna and flora, take a cruise on the Rhone, or even enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants along the water.
Our 2 star hotel, offers the following amenities:
- 23 comfortable rooms
- Panoramic terrace overlooking the Palace of the Popesand Mont Ventoux
- A Conference Room
- Air conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge Service
- Bicycle rental with audio guide maps
- Free parking
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of our modern boutique hotel through our new website. Discover our panoramic terrace, bar, colorfully designed rooms, and different services by browsing through the different different sections in order to organize your stay and take advantage of the best deals of the moment.
- Every Thursday morning, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon hosts a Provencal market. You can stroll and discover local crafts, local produce, spices, and more. A walk full of colors and smells! On Saturday morning, lovers of antiques can go to the famous flea market which takes over the «Place Charles David» square.
- 17 may 2014: Museums open their doors at night to allow you to discover their wealth in the context of the European Night of Museums - > Read more
- From 29 May until 1 June: Every Spring, the Palace of the Popes is used as the setting for the annual rose festival «Alterarosa» honoring the city of Avignon. The largest European rose growers present their latest creations to the public who can immerse themselves in the world of the rose through numerous exhibitions, plant sculptures, guided visits, floral art workshops, and conferences. > Read more
- From 4 to 27 July: «Festival d'Avignon» One of the largest theater festivals in the world that include the official fesival «In» and the fringe festival «Off», for almost one entire month
- Resonance Festival: for lovers of house and techno music using the sites of the numerous historical monuments.
- Light and sound show from mid-August to mid-September. The Palace of the Popes tells another story, dressed in light.
- Villeneuve-En-Scene: A theater festival held in parallel to the Festival d'Avignon each July
- «Festival du Polar» a litterary crime fiction festival held in early October in Villeneuve-Lez-Avignon
- 17, 18 and 19 May : «Caval Academie» is a festival dedicated to horse and equestrian culture, a huge event for horse lovers. > Read more
From 8 to 18 May 2014: Emergence (s), a group of young Avignon artists hold its festival showing of their latest creations. - > Read more
- From 17 May until 25 November 2014: The «Collection Lambert», a contemporary art museum, takes over the former Sainte-Anne prison for the exhibition «La disparition des Lucioles» or The disappearance of fireflies.- > Read more
- From 7 June until 26 October: STEFAN SZCZESNY- exhibition at the Palais des Papes - > Read more
- From June 7 to 9: THE PENTECOST ANTIQUES AND FLEA MARKET - > Read more
- June 21: MUSIC FESTIVAL - > Read more